Euro Domain

Monday, January 18, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

The 'Panjang' Story

1 Foreword

This story happens back in my secondary school days. It’s part of my sweet school day memories. Every time, when it flashes in my mind, I couldn’t control myself from not laughing.

OK, let me introduced the ‘hero’ of this story. Man (not his real name) is the tallest yet skinniest student in our class. Guess what is his nickname? BINGO~ Panjang. Haiya~ Another typical story about tall people. What to shout for? You’re wrong if you think he is famous for his ‘panjangness’. Instead, it’s his math that make him popular.

2 Famous Dialogue

Teacher: Man, mentang-mentang badan tu panjang, tapi hanya tahu kira 1 hingga 20 sahaja. Apa kau nak jadi bila dewasa?
M: Konduktor bus mini.

Translation:
Teacher: Man, although you’re tall but you only can count 1 to 20 only. What is your ambition?
M: Bus mini conductor

3. Dream Come True

In the 90’s, bus mini is famous for it’s driver notorious driving skills. I didn’t meet Man anymore after we graduate from secondary school. However, from others mouth, finally he fulfilling his childhood dream to become bus mini ticket conductor.

4. Moral

So moral of the story, make sure you know what you wish for, If you dream for longer phone, than LG Chocolate BL40 is here to fulfill your dream. Introducing...

No comments:

Post a Comment